Fail to build Keil project for CY8C4014LQI-422

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear sir/madam,

I configure a project of CY8C4014LQI-422 in PSoC creator 3.3, and export the project to Keil IDE successfully. However, I failed to build the project in Keil. The keil's version is MDK-ARM standard 5.17.

The error message is ".\UVBuild\WaterLevel.sct(7): error: L6236E: No section matches selector - no section to be FIRST/LAST."

The attachments is building information.

I'm looking forward to your reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Qian.Miao

0 Likes
1 Solution
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored
0 Likes
3 Replies
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee

Hello Qian.Miao,

Welcome to Cypress Forum.

From the error message in snapshot, it seems the post-build is not configured properly.

Please check the build settings in uVision(which version you are using?) regarding the Post Build.

For complete instruction:

Refer PSoC Creator Help ->  Exporting a Design to 3rd party IDE -> Exporting a Design to Keil uVision -> Opening Generated CMSIS-Pack Projects (µVision 5 IDE)->Post Build Script

Thanks

Jobin

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Jobin,

Thank you for reply.

However, I found no content in PSoC Creator Help -> Opening Generated CMSIS-Pack Projects (µVision 5 IDE) as help.jpg in attachment shown. Moreover, when I export the  project to keil, a pop-up window said "Generated CMSIS-Pack Projects" is evaluated, shown in export_IDE.jpg.

I enclosed the project, so would you help me find the configuring issue?

Regards,

Qian.Miao

0 Likes
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee

Please refer the below forum link

http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-creator-software/psoc-creator-3033-not-exporting-uvision

Thanks

JOBIN GT

0 Likes