Cypress Boot Programmer Device Not Found

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

I'm new using tools from Cypress,so hope someone can help me to solve my doubt.As soon as I press Programm->FX3->SPI FLASH control center says:waiting for cypress boot programmer device to enumerate then it says:cypress boot programmmer not found . my divce is Cyusb3014 and I binded its driver manually(C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver\bin\win7\x64). Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marwen, 

Can you please clarify if you are using your own (custom board)  or any Cypress DVK? 

Cypress provide the following two DVKs:

1) CYUSB3KIT-001 - with an onboard SPI Flash

2) CYUSB3KIT-003 -  with onboard I2C EEPROM

So, if you are using a board (1) then you should be able to program in the SPI Flash. But, if you are using board (2)  then you will be able to program in the I2C EEPROM. Please clarify which board you are using.

You can also create a technical support case if this does not help you. Please go to MyCase and select to create a technical support case.

Nishant

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nishant,

Thank you for taking the time to solve my doubt.I used my own board with SPI Flash,and I just solved my problem by reinstall the operating system(win7 X64) .I know is a stupid solution ,but it works.Haha,thank you.

Marwen

0 Likes