Can WICED Smart be used as bluetooth client?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please let me know if 20732 can be used as bluetooth client.I am working with SDK 1.0.1.There is no sample hello-client program with this SDK but there is hello client program in SDK 2.0.1. I came to know that 2.0.1 is only for 20736 and 20737.So does it mean that 20732 will not act as client?Kindly help me in this regard.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Central applications were missing or not very well supported in earlier versions of the SDK (SDK 1.x).

However, with the release of SDK 2.x (Limited to the 20736S/20737S) our support for Central Devices is much more complete.

You may want to start with hello_client and hello_sensor application examples of Central and Peripheral devices.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Both 20732 and 20736 can be used as a pripheral.

0 Likes

Central applications were missing or not very well supported in earlier versions of the SDK (SDK 1.x).

However, with the release of SDK 2.x (Limited to the 20736S/20737S) our support for Central Devices is much more complete.

You may want to start with hello_client and hello_sensor application examples of Central and Peripheral devices.

0 Likes