Is it possible to be connected with two BLE server devices simultaneously?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

I'm working with some BLEs from the Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042) and my question is if it is possible to connect one BLE central device to two (or more) BLE server devices without switching from one server to the other? (or the other way around, two or more central devices and 1 server)

I've seen in some flush mesh configurations that a round robin rotation between the available devices is made, but technically that is not simultaneous.

Thanks for the help and comments!

Diego

0 Likes
1 Solution
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

AFAIK its not possible at the same time - the BLE stack can handle only one connection at a time. But I think there was an example in the "100 projects" lists that did some kind of round-robin connection handling...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

AFAIK its not possible at the same time - the BLE stack can handle only one connection at a time. But I think there was an example in the "100 projects" lists that did some kind of round-robin connection handling...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi HLI,

just as I assumed, thank you very much for the feedback!

I'm in fact using one of the 100 projects that handles the Round Robin configuration.

Diego

0 Likes