thread function for storage port and gpio

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

how to create thread function for storage port and gpio function tougher in  a programe.kindly  tell how to do it. is there any  API function for enabling or disable partitions in fx3 device

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Did you mean GPIF instead of GPIO (General purpose interface of FX3S, which is a Parallel interface). To create delete partitions use CyU3PSibPartitionStorage APi and to remove partitions, use CyU3PSibRemovePartitions API. You can refer our MAss Storage Class example project in FX3 SDK for the same.

Also in storage port examples, the GPIF to Storage Port Examples are available.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

thanks for reply. I have ported Mass Storage Class example project in FX3 SDK.That is working fine. i tried to blink led which connects on GPIO pin . if  integted LED blink code  on mass storage portion is not working. if i commented on GPIOclockinit function ,mass storage is working properly.In my program application define function i have called Gpioinit function first  then i hve created a thread function  for msc application.Please suggest how i can use gpio function and msc together.should i use different thread or use single thread function in firmware?

thanking you in  advance ajish

0 Likes