Where can I find "cyfitter.h" ??

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi.

There is #include <cytypes.h> in my source code,

and #include "cyfitter.h" in the "cytypes.h".

but I can not find cyfitter.h anywhere.

how can I find it ??

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Lim.

When you successfully built your project you will find cyfitter.h near the end of the "Generated Files" list. As an aside: the file does not contain any relevant information for us humans. You even do not need the #include <cytypes.h> because it was already used by

#include <project.h>

So what is your intention? Which Cypress kit are you using?

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Lim.

When you successfully built your project you will find cyfitter.h near the end of the "Generated Files" list. As an aside: the file does not contain any relevant information for us humans. You even do not need the #include <cytypes.h> because it was already used by

#include <project.h>

So what is your intention? Which Cypress kit are you using?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, I didn't use Cypress kit before.

I'm using EWARM for development and I'm trying to import some library to my project.

So, I found that if I install Cypress Creator, I can refer "cytypes.h" in C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\PSoC Creator\3.3\PSoC Creator\psoc\content\CyComponentLibrary\CyComponentLibrary.cylib\cy_boot_v4_0\PSoC5\API

Now I can refer "cytypes.h" and tried to complile my project but there was cannot found "cyfitter.h" error.

So I asked "where can I found "cyfitter.h"? " in this forum.

0 Likes