Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I am trying to develop analog sense condition circuit for ADC of the CYBL10563-56LQXI ic which is present on CY8CKIT-042-BLE  pioneer kit.

I am not able to find sufficient documentation on ADC or any other hardware aspect of the IC.

I want to know the internal reference voltage for ADC, the max allowed voltage at the ADC pin.

Please help in providing sufficient documentation.

Regards,

Shantanu.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

ADC characteristics are documented in the ADC component's datasheet. Input ranges depending on the reference voltage and configuration are shown. The maximum input voltages are listed in the Pin's datasheet.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

ADC characteristics are documented in the ADC component's datasheet. Input ranges depending on the reference voltage and configuration are shown. The maximum input voltages are listed in the Pin's datasheet.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bob,

Can you please provide the link to the sheet where these details are listed. As I see in datasheet, there is very scarce information on this.

Reference voltage and max input to the ADC are not documented.

Please provide the internet link. This should help.

THanks and Regards,
Shantanu.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

No link, when right clicking on the ADC component you are offered to open the datasheet. I cannot see which quiestions are unanswered.

Did you install Creator 3.3?

Bob

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thanks. I will install creator 3.3.

I though it would be in component data sheet itself as given by other manufacturers.

Thanks for information.

Regards,

Shantanu.

0 Likes