HOST -> UART (over endpoint) works once

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all!
I have a problem with my project for fx3 cyusb3014.
By using some examples from directory "EZ-USB FX3 SDK" and from Cypress company site I did a project.
This project contains 4 endpoints: BULK-IN (0x81), BULK-IN (0x82), INTERRUPT-IN(0x83), BULK-OUT (0x02).
Now I want to use 4th endpoint BULK-OUT (0x02). 4th endpoint is a DMA-channel HOST -> UART (tx). I use oscilloscope to view data on line tx.
So, I have two questions:
1 Transmission over BULK-OUT (0x02) works correctly only once (in CyControl application). It seems, that some error is presented in project sources. But I can not find it, where is my error?
2 Maximal length of first packet is equal to 1024 bytes. How can I increase this length? Can I use some queue for transmission big packets in fx3-project or host-project? My OS is Windows'7 x64.
Thanks in advance for any answers!
Regards, Evgeniy
P.S.: Project is attached here.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

When you try to send it for the second time what exactly is the issue you observe? Did you make sure that the data transferred during the first time was successfully received by the UART?

Also, you can increase the packet size, ,making sure the DMA Buffers have enough space.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, Madhu Sudhan!
Thank you for answer and interest to my problem.
I'm sure. Short report is attached here in file "report.pdf". Additionally you can view log-file from host "usb_trace_log.pdf".

Thanks in advance for any answer!
Regards, Evgeniy

0 Likes