PSoC3 GPIO interrupt configured to rising edge but ISR executed on both the Edges

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear developers,

I'm getting a strange problem while using one of the GPIO pins of the PSoC 3 (CY8C3866-AXI-040). Even though I have configured the GPIO interrupt to trigger on rising edge only, the interrupt triggers on both the rising as well as the falling edges. The attached project might be referred. the interrupt I'm referring to is the POS_EDGE_IN pin interrupt. What might have gone wrong. Please note that I'm generating interrupt from one of the clock sources of the same IC. Would that be a potential problem.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see any wrong in configuration. How are making sure it is triggerred on both the edges ? I suggest making a simple project with just that pin and test the interrupt. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Friends ,

an update, the both edge interrupt triggering  behaviour is not seen when I use an external clock source as interrupt generating signal. now I see only the positive edge triggering the execution of the ISR.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see any wrong in configuration. How are making sure it is triggerred on both the edges ? I suggest making a simple project with just that pin and test the interrupt. 

0 Likes