CYBLE-224110 and Deep Sleep

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear fellows,

I prepared a beacon style project with a CY8C4247LQI-BL483 with Deep Sleep feature, basically implemented as in AN92584, things were running as expected.

The final version ships on CYBLE-224110 so once I had the material on my desk I upgraded the project as needed and there is a problem with Deep Sleep: it looks like the processor does not wake up correctly after a few cycles. If I prevent the code from going to (deep)sleep things are OK.

As the project is pretty tricky on some aspects I wanted to make sure Deep Sleep was correctly handled so I used the Advertisement sample code from AN92584, changed the target to match my hardware and added a software serial component to log what is going on. Things are not OK as the processor seems to be stuck after some sleep cycles

I attached the project for simplicity sake.

Does somebody see where I am mistaken ?

Thanks a lot for you kind help, sorry for any things I have done wrong in this post as this is my first one.

Maximilien.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please go to the your *.cydwr file and raise the interrupt level of bless isr to 0 and see if it is working?

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please go to the your *.cydwr file and raise the interrupt level of bless isr to 0 and see if it is working?

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Madhu,

Thanks a lot for you help ; unfortunately the bless ISR was already set to 0 (factory default, I guess, I did not change that).

Regards,

Maximilien.

0 Likes