Dual bootloader application

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ShM_1238346
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,
I have attached a test code for Dual bootloader application.
SCM master and SCM slave are the two bootloadable application.
SCM master when executed will toggle single GPIO line (blink a single LED).
SCM slave when executed will toggle two GPIO line (blink a two LEDs).

If the GPIO line is read high, then the Bootloader should start the SCM master application immediately.
If the GPIO line is read low, then the Bootloader should start the SCM slave application after the wait timeout.

When I program the SCM master application (through PSoC creator), irrespective of the GPIO line status, the bootloader starts SCM master application. If the GPIO line is read high, then the Bootloader starts the SCM master application immediately.If the GPIO line is read low, then the Bootloader starts the SCM master application after the wait timeout.

Similarly when I program the SCM slave application (through PSoC creator), irrespective of the GPIO line status, the bootloader starts SCM slave application. If the GPIO line is read high, then the Bootloader starts the SCM slave application immediately. If the GPIO line is read low, then the Bootloader starts the SCM slave application after the wait timeout.

Why is the behavior not as per the expectation?
Which hex file should I program to make sure that the flash has bootloader, SCM master and SCM slave images.

0 Likes
1 Reply
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello

Can you please check in debug mode if the active application bit is actually getting written to the Flash.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes