Graphic LCD

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

To interface the Graphic LCD with PSoC 5lp  there is any driver need.  I was read the summary of Mr. Dhruv Acharya. In that he mentioned the driver while he interfaced. Pls answer for this.

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        On the Psoc 5lp there is already component library's for that. It also depends what the part number of the LCD is.   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
        On the Psoc 5lp there is already component library's for that. It also depends what the part number of the LCD is.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you bob. 

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have attached my new tried program for Graphical LCD (128 X 64). pls check and tell me what mistake in that. Otherwise tell me some useful reference for my project. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can any one please help me for the connection of PSoC component of graphic lcd with jhd 128 x 64 lcd. I am getting confusion with pin of both(PSoC component of graphic and jhd 128 x 64 lcd). Because both pins are differ. 

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

You need to look at the Component data sheet and the Psoc component data sheet for the correct hookup. What pins are you saying have different names?

0 Likes