LED Status on CY8CKIT-049

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I recently got a new CY8CKIT-049-42XX. I wat to make a project that blinks an led for 30 seconds, then turns it off. My problem is that every other 30 seconds, the led is on for 30 seconds. So, to make this work, I added an if statement with if (led_Read == 0), but that generates an error. How would I solve this?

Thanks,

Wilson 

0 Likes
8 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum, Wilson.

You will need two components: A PWM that blinks the led with a given frequency and a timer that runs for 30 seconds to stop the blinking.

You will need an interrupt component for the timer to be informed when it has run out. Use the API _StartEx() to connect your interrupt handler to the interrupt, look into the datasheet for information.

Happy coding!

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

would the pwm be a TCPWM?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bob,

Do you know where i can find how many V my CY8CKIT 049 42XX has?

Thanks, Wilson

0 Likes

The board is running at 5V from USB interface. When you installed your -049 kit successfully there is a folder "\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\" where (all) your kits are listed. There you find a large amount of documentation including BOM and schematics.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

how capsense sensitivity increase? if i want sense my hand without touching on capanse button? and give me detail about sensitivity distance between  capsense and object(like my hand) and its change??

0 Likes

Welcome in the forum.

Not a very good idea to hijack a thread with a completely different topic.

I would suggest you reading "Proximity Sensing" in CapSense's datasheet.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i tray to make touch switch board for home electrical appliances with remote.i can use ic CY8C4245AXI-483 in touch switch board,using capsense i access all light of home but how can this lights or touch switch board can operate using IR control?can i use general IR remote for this?

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Not a very good idea to hijack a thread with a completely different topic

Bob

0 Likes