USB watchdog using SOF ISR and Timer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
vina_1473901
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All , 

I want to implement a WDT functionality for USB using SOF ISR .  I need to start and stop SOF monitoring during some conditions . 

What I thought of using a timer and resetting the timer in SOF ISR , If timer is not getting reset , I  am hoping to get a timer interrupt . I don't want to call any API s from ISR . I saw one reset Pin in the top design , is it possible to make use of that ?

What I   an expecting is a signal kind of hardware connection to timer reset , that can be set from ISR easily  . Is it possible ? or there is any better way ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Its not wise to use abbreviations in an international community, the dictionary lists several pages for "SOF" including "Sudent Orchestra Festival".

I saw one reset Pin in the top design  Which project are you referring to?

What I   an expecting is a signal kind of hardware connection to timer reset , that can be set from ISR easily You may use a control register to set a signal.

Easiest to help you would be when you post your complete project, so that we all can have a look at all of your settings. To do so, use
Creator->File->Create Workspace Bundle (minimal)
and attach the resulting file.

Bob

0 Likes