Cypress Cap sens

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We are looking for capacitve touch slider with LED indication for one of our project

(Product is basically a LED lighting with touch interface for brightness control) we are in process of designing a capacitive touch slider with 7 levels (each and every slider having a LED indication, for ex:I have touch the first slider led should glow the first slider and vice versa)  

Can you have a such kind of capacitive touch slider interface reference design which related to our requirement it would be great

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please assist

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum!

Are you needing Bluetooth Low Energy functionality for your design? You didn't mention that.

There are some development kits as the CY8CKIT-042 BLE (when you need BLE functionality) that have got the capsense slider on. Connecting 8 additional LEDs is quite easy, Programming an LED lighting interface using a PrISM component will give you a proof-of-concept within half a day. When you are not used to PSoCs it will take a bit longer to study the required documentation.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

We don't need a bluetooth low energy functionality

We need a cpacitive touch slider 7 level with LEd indication from that we can get the touch data via I2C communication and it is communicated with another micro controller and LED driver, we have do to the logic of LED brightness control through PWM control

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I would suggest you to install the PSoC IDE named Creator from Cypress website.

There is a CapSense component, an I2C interface component you can use for your project. The Pioneer board could help you for development and debugging.

Bob

0 Likes