Whitelist is just RAM ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

In my proyect, addresses added to whitelist in peripheral are erased when turn off device.

Is there anyway to save this whitelist to flash memory and this way not to loose addresses in it ?

Thank you,

Asier.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

When using bonding after pairing (set "Bonding requeriment: Bonding" in BLE component), whitelist is fill automatically. Then we can do CyBle_StoreBondingData function to write whitelist in RAM to the flash. When power fault reset, whitelist and bondlist will be updated from flash automatically.

If I had known those, I had solved some hours coding manually write/read operations in flash.

I hope this information keep somebody beginning not spending time.

Regards,

Asier.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can write the addresses to user flash. Every time you power on the device, you can retrive the addresses from user flash and add them to the whitelist again.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have any example for writing/reading SFlash ?

Thanks !!

Asier.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

When using bonding after pairing (set "Bonding requeriment: Bonding" in BLE component), whitelist is fill automatically. Then we can do CyBle_StoreBondingData function to write whitelist in RAM to the flash. When power fault reset, whitelist and bondlist will be updated from flash automatically.

If I had known those, I had solved some hours coding manually write/read operations in flash.

I hope this information keep somebody beginning not spending time.

Regards,

Asier.

0 Likes