FX3 CyU3PSysEnterSuspendMode function issue

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AlFe_1631716
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Hi,

My situation: When I assert 2 signals at zero I remove the VBUS USB power to the FX3 device and I call the CyU3PSysEnterSuspendMode function to put it in low power mode. When I assert either or both the signals at one I assert the VBUS to the FX3, used as wakeup source from suspend state, and I perform a cold reset via the CyU3PDeviceReset function.

Now, the first run is ok (I connect my system to the PC via USB port, used to power the whole board, I assert to zero the 2 signals, the FX3 goes in power down and when I change the state of either or both the signal it exits from suspend and perform correctly the reset), but the second is always wrong (the FX3 goes in power down and doesn't exit from the CyU3PSysEnterSuspendMode function).

What could be the problems?

I've already try to flush and reset the memory associated with endpoints (and re-enumerate the device).

Thanks.  

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Are you sure that you are calling a cold reset? (CyU3PDeviceReset (0);) Only if you do a warm reset instead of cold reset, such issue may appear (CyU3PDeviceReset (1);)

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
AlFe_1631716
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Yes, I'm sure.