Send ADC output data to by BLE to App

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, This is Gaurav. I'm trying to collect the reading of LDR on PSOC4-042. Now I'm able to collect the data in a variable. But don't know how will i send it over.

1.Please guide me how can i send a data stored in a variable to a smartphone via BLE.?

Thank You,

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello guarav,

i had included your code in hts.c in the function MeasureTemperature()....The code sends the ADC values via BLE at an interval of 5 sec...

Download the Nrf Master control panel app and see the values that are recieved via Health Thermometer profile and temperature measurement service...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is a Battery Level program with your sensor added.  The Debug is on you along with the Debugging.

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello guarav,

i had included your code in hts.c in the function MeasureTemperature()....The code sends the ADC values via BLE at an interval of 5 sec...

Download the Nrf Master control panel app and see the values that are recieved via Health Thermometer profile and temperature measurement service...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ahamed, Thanks

Can you reply me over my gmail => 3015gaurav@gmail.com . I needed your help to code the psoc4-ble. 

Please!

0 Likes