Help with OTHER event codes

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm using UART to debug both the client and server side. Im using Auth+Encryption with DISPLAY ONLY I/O, so I'm formulating a passKey internally, and going to a Hids callback. On the console, I'm getting similar lines on both client and server sides when going through Authentication:

EVT_GATT_CONNECT_IND: 0, 4
EVT_GAP_DEVICE_CONNECTED: connIntv = 0 ms
OTHER event: 0x33
OTHER event: 0x29
EVT_GAP_KEYINFO_EXCHNGE_CMPLT
AUTH_COMPLETE: security:1, bonding:1, ekeySize:10, authErr 0
OTHER event: 0xfa

​Though looking at Core, 0x29 means "Pairing with Unit Key Not Supported"  I don't understand that one nor how to remedy it.  

Codes 0x33 and 0xFA I can't find anywhere.

0 Likes
1 Solution
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

I just had a look at datasheet of THERM200. It says "Output Voltage is linear to temperature. ". So converting the ADC value to temperature will be straight forward. First you need to check the ADC value for a known temperature and identify the constant.

Thanks,

Hima

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello sir,

Actually i am doing my project using PSOC creator , i am using temperature sensor(Therm 200) in my project and after converting these temperature analog value into digital , i want to convert it back to actual temperature value in degree celcius , can u please help me with the code

Thank u

in advance 

0 Likes
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

I just had a look at datasheet of THERM200. It says "Output Voltage is linear to temperature. ". So converting the ADC value to temperature will be straight forward. First you need to check the ADC value for a known temperature and identify the constant.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just going to flag this one as a hijacked post....thanks.

0 Likes