How to prevent this situation ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey:

every big shot. recently i've got some new question with my fx2lp board(slave fifo, internal clock^-^). every single time after i download my firmware into my board, i found that there is no ifclk but hi level. Have i done something wrong? what should i do to avoid this?

thanks so much!!!!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Do you face the issue when you load any of our example firmware into the board? Also, if you have an FX2LP dvk, and when you load your firmware image into the DVK, are you able to see the IFCLK. Please check this, so that you can corner down, whether the issue is in the firmware or in the board.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi yeah!

add some phenomenon !after i load the example firmware into the dvk, here the problem comes, the ifclk appear in nearly just 5 seconds and after this all of them (include pin clkout) work abnormally!!

Best Regards

- Andrey Young

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi yeah! exactly !after i load the example firmware into the dvk, here the problem comes!!Strangely, this problem did not occur in previous months! if i dont load the firmware. the pin(12Mhz clkout) functions normally!! ah puzzles all the time!

Best Regards

- Andrey Young

0 Likes