Serial Configuration Utility

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_1841156
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hai, I saw the USB serial configuration utility setup for usb 2.0 in cypress website.But I want USB serial configuration utility setup for CYUSB3KIT-001 FX3 DVK....Because i want to change the vendor id and product id for my application. So where i will get that setup...Please send the Link...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The VID, PID for CYUSB3KIT-001 can be changed in the firmware. In the descriptor file, you can specify the VID and PID in the device descriptor. The FX3 SDK is used to edit and program firmware.

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
user_1841156
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hi,

Thank you Mr.Sudhan...I am also changed that VID and PID....And now i got the result......now i accessing my own vid pid...thank for ur kind reply..

0 Likes
user_1841156
Level 1
Level 1
First like given

Hai,

Now i have another question...In the file AN65974 Page.no 57 some .img files are given...

fx3_slaveFIFO2b_xilinx (VHDL File)

SF_loopback.img

SF_streamIN.img

SF_streamOUT.img

SF_shrt_ZLP.img
 I searched this files in cypress folder but i didn't get any files like that name...so where i will get this files and how do i get ...

Bcoz I want to interface my fpga designing board with cyusb3kit-001 dvk board and i want to get the read and write signals from this board via oscilloscope....So please reply soon and give ur comments too... 

0 Likes