EZ-USB Suite Does Not build project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello- I hope this is the correct forum for this if not please point me to the right place....

I have a simple EZ-USB Suite project for the FX3 created on a Win 7- it builds fine.  When I try and bring the project over to a Win10 machine, clicking the Build Project button tells me there is 'Nothing To Build' . Looking at the Tool Chain Editor settings, I see the following error under the Configuration setting:

Orphaned configuration. No base extension cfg exists for ilg.gnuarmeclipse.managedbuild.cross.config.elf.debug.1524826368

Under Current toolchain, I see 

Orphaned toolchain ilg.gnuarmeclipse.managedbuild.cross.toolchain.elf.debug.402899216 (Cross ARM GCC)

And under Current builder I see 

Orphaned builder ilg.gnuarmeclipse.managedbuild.cross.builder.1857435584 (Gnu Make Builder)

Try as I might I can not seem to fix this.  Searching around indicates something about wrong plugins being installed but if I try and 'Install New Software' I do not get any options to install.  This is happening on 2 different Win 10 machines after a clean install of the FX3 SDK and Dev Kit tools.  The attached doc shows the Tool Chain dialogue.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please create a Tech Support case so that we can investigate more on this issue.

regards,

-Madhu Sudhan 

0 Likes