CYBLE-022001-00

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apologize if this is not the place for this, but I am reading the data sheet for this module and wanted to know if the image below meant it had a built in regulator?

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the right place for your query. Here's my answer to your query:

BLE device's digital core gets power from VCCD pin. The max input voltage for this is 1.89V. To generate this VCCD supply, there is internal regulator inside the device. This VCCD regulator gets power from VDDD pin. So when the VCCD regulator is enabled(by default, it is enabled), you can rise the VDDD supply till 5.5V and the internal VCCD regulator will provide an output of 1.89V. If the VCCD regulator is bypassed/disabled, we need to apply the power externally by shorting VDDD and VCCD pins. In this case, max supply voltage should not exceed 1.89V.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the right place for your query. Here's my answer to your query:

BLE device's digital core gets power from VCCD pin. The max input voltage for this is 1.89V. To generate this VCCD supply, there is internal regulator inside the device. This VCCD regulator gets power from VDDD pin. So when the VCCD regulator is enabled(by default, it is enabled), you can rise the VDDD supply till 5.5V and the internal VCCD regulator will provide an output of 1.89V. If the VCCD regulator is bypassed/disabled, we need to apply the power externally by shorting VDDD and VCCD pins. In this case, max supply voltage should not exceed 1.89V.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your help!

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is the Power supply connections.

rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is the independent power supply connection.