reading battery level with SAR ADC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I'm trying to make it possible to read the battery level from my device using SAR ADC, but unfortunately I can't manage to connect it properly. I've been searching some info on the Internet and I was trying to make it similar to the solutions I've found. I've attached a scheme of my connection. Could someone give me a hand how to make it right?

0 Likes
4 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Please post your project we can't tell from the picture what the issue. is.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my whole project. Also I've got another issue with which I have problem. I would like to save some data to the EEPROM, but then there is a problem with bootloader. For what I've read the bootloader is saved on the same bits of data that the EEPROM will want to save. Is there any way to change a memory space in which the bootloader is, or space to which I will save data in that EEPROM? Thanks for your replys

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Well I tried your program and it seems to have an issue around the Terminal components. I moved all of the parts minus the analog parts to another page and it still complained about them even after they where removed. This is usually caused by using an analog device on a digital pin or using an analog pin on a digital pin.  I would try the project over from scratch and see if that helps. 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hm thank You for Your reply. The problem is  when I try to connect SAR to the rest with the project. without that element everything is fine. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and this should be done completely different? 

0 Likes