psoc creator cp3 crash down

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
chwa_1570756
Level 4
Level 4
25 sign-ins 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hello,

Anybody encountered psoc creator IDE crash ? When I use it under window XP,which frequently had no response sudden on the screen,I have to close and reopen it.I try to add PC memory to 4GB,but it was still to the same.

0 Likes
1 Solution
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

As per the PSoC Creator 3.3 CP3 release note Windows XP SP3 [32 bit ] is supported. This is the only Windows XP version supported. There are some issues with older versions of Win XP.

Thanks

JOBIN GT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received
        It doesn't work on XP systems.   
0 Likes

Thanks bobgoar, do you mean psoc creator can not work on windows XP? but it works well in the most of time.

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Yes when they went to CP3 of PSOC Creator they made changes to the program and it will no longer work reliably and could stall and stop depending on what the program is doing..  Look at the requirements for the program in the specifications.  I had to upgrade to windows 10 to get it to work correctly.  

0 Likes

Bobgoar,Thanks for your response in detail,that make me sure of the issue from Window XP OS.

0 Likes
JobinT_31
Employee
Employee
50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored 10 solutions authored

As per the PSoC Creator 3.3 CP3 release note Windows XP SP3 [32 bit ] is supported. This is the only Windows XP version supported. There are some issues with older versions of Win XP.

Thanks

JOBIN GT

0 Likes