Time Multiplexed Central example is not working on CYBLE-222014

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear All,

1. The time multiplexed central example code is not working on CYBLE-222014 module as described in pdf document. It compiles and code runs on modules but has following issues. I have attached the project in zip file. Could any buddy have a look and tell me what is wrong with the example code?

• The peripheral does not reconnect itself on hardware reset.
  •     
  • Central application keeps looking for peripheral even though it is powered on.
  •    

Device missing: 00 A0 50 00 00 01
Device missing: 00 A0 50 00 00 02

2. Is there any other such working example where central connects to multiple peripheral in time multiplexed manner.

In attached project, I have already selected device type CYBLE-222014 for both peripheral and Central. Also updated components from project menu.

Regards,

Mayank

0 Likes
3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
10 questions asked 5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA

Hello Mayank,

Please add cyBle_discoveryInfo.discProcedure=CYBLE_GAPC_OBSER_PROCEDURE;  in the CYBLE_EVT_STACK_ON event of Central project before start discovery.

Can you test the project with the above mentioned modification and let me know if still the problem exists.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjana

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Some questions what does the Uart terminal screen show.  Are you doing a C and the device number to reconnect? Also are you using the Dongle or just Ble modules CYBLE-222014?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys.

cyBle_discoveryInfo.discProcedure=CYBLE_GAPC_OBSER_PROCEDURE;

Solved the problem.

I have another question, 

Why CYBLE-222014 disconnects current slave when I connects to new slave in given example.?

Is CYBLE-222014 not supporting 8 slave connections as other BLE devices? 

Would you suggest any alternate series of Cypress BLE module that supports 8 slave connection as mentioned above?

0 Likes