Connection interval

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

can me sombody help, please...?

When I call the function to connect: CyBle_GapDisconnect(), the first ble module started to connecting. The second ble is switched off. 

The first module ist in the state: CYBLE_STATE_CONNECTING a try to connect to second module (its switched off). My problem is,

that first module is try to connect about 30s. I need to decrease this the time (for example 10s), but where?

The setting in the connection parameters: min time is set to 7.5ms, max to 30ms, supervision timeout: 1000ms.

Thank you 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

This value is stored in the cyBle_connectingTimeout global variable, which has a default value of 30. You can modify this variable directly within your application code before you start the connection request. Note this excerpt from the comment block defining the CyBle_GapcConnectDevice() API method:

*  A procedure is considered to have timed out if a connection response packet is      *  not received within time set by cyBle_connectingTimeout global variable     *  (30 seconds by default). CYBLE_EVT_TIMEOUT event with CYBLE_GENERIC_TO parameter     *  will indicate about connection procedure timeout. Connection will automatically     *  be canceled and state will be changed to CYBLE_STATE_DISCONNECTED.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

This value is stored in the cyBle_connectingTimeout global variable, which has a default value of 30. You can modify this variable directly within your application code before you start the connection request. Note this excerpt from the comment block defining the CyBle_GapcConnectDevice() API method:

*  A procedure is considered to have timed out if a connection response packet is      *  not received within time set by cyBle_connectingTimeout global variable     *  (30 seconds by default). CYBLE_EVT_TIMEOUT event with CYBLE_GENERIC_TO parameter     *  will indicate about connection procedure timeout. Connection will automatically     *  be canceled and state will be changed to CYBLE_STATE_DISCONNECTED.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for information.....I will test it....:)

0 Likes