Disconnection from GATTserver (GAP Peripheral)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All,

I am Anthony and now I am doing a bluetooth controlled padlock using mobile app and I use PSoC4BLE module, CYBLE-224110-00. In this project, we have low-power-mode feature and the lock will sleep after it's unlocked or locked. So I use deep-sleep mode I want to stop the ble before entering into the sleep mode so I want to disconnect the connection with the phone before stopping the ble. What should I need to do? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi Anthony,

Also please note, for your other query: ' I want to disconnect the connection with the phone '

Answer: You can use the API CyBle_GapDisconnect (uint8 bdHandle); for sending disconnect request. Please go through the BLE component datasheet for details.

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
AnjanaM_61

Hi Anthony,

Please go through our Low power appnote for BLE applications. Visit: http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an92584-designing-low-power-and-estimating-ba...

Hope it will be helpful for you.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes
AnjanaM_61

Hi Anthony,

Also please note, for your other query: ' I want to disconnect the connection with the phone '

Answer: You can use the API CyBle_GapDisconnect (uint8 bdHandle); for sending disconnect request. Please go through the BLE component datasheet for details.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes