Font Size in Psoc Creator 3.3 CP3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have a weird problem. I am trying to change the font size in the editor, but without any luck. Tools->Options->Text Editor->Fonts and Colors. I have change it to 12, and restarted the Creator, still no change. I have tried sizes 11 to 18 - no change. I just need a bigger font size, as my eyes are not what they used to be.

I am running it on Windows 7 Home Premium OS.

Please help,

Stoyan

0 Likes
1 Solution
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received

Maybe it is necessary to select the field

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received

Maybe it is necessary to select the field

0 Likes
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

I have tried this and it works you have to do it for all the different files you want to change the Fonts in.

0 Likes
cadi_1014291
Level 6
Level 6
25 likes received 10 likes received 10 likes given

Just to confirm, yes you need to do what Pavloven says, you need to edit the font type/size on all the file options 😕 .

OffTopic: I personally "hate" white backgrounds in code editors, it could be nice that Creator come with some editable skins on the next versions.

Carlos

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Good point, Carlos. Setting all the file's fonts separately or having yellow characters on black background (PASCAL) would be nice.

But here is the developer forum, we cannot change anything. I would suggest you to create a support case so that Cypress knews about this demand.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all for your help! Yes indeed I was missing that field somehow. It works fine. 

Cheers,

Stoyan

0 Likes