Footprint for BCM43362

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am planning to use WICED Wi-Fi module BCM43362 in my project as the wireless module. As I am approaching the PCB design phase, wondering if you have the footprint of this module? I am specially interested in KiCAD/Eagle footprint library.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want, there are both altium and eagle footprints for the ACKme modules on the ACKme website. The ACKme modules are based on the 43362 but are already fully certified so you wont need to go to that additional expense and you will get to market quicker.

The ACKme modules can be used to run either WICED natively or WiConnect which is ACKme's simple API front end to WICED.

Nick

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want, there are both altium and eagle footprints for the ACKme modules on the ACKme website. The ACKme modules are based on the 43362 but are already fully certified so you wont need to go to that additional expense and you will get to market quicker.

The ACKme modules can be used to run either WICED natively or WiConnect which is ACKme's simple API front end to WICED.

Nick

Anonymous
Not applicable

Which module are you going to use?

Modules and Development

I think the module vendor provides necessary information.

Or are you making own module with BCM43362 chip?

0 Likes

Yes, let us kwow which module.

Greg Gangitano

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discussion is being locked. If you have any follow-up, please start a new discussion.

0 Likes