psoc 3 program is not working in psoc creator 4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

I have recently updated my psoc 3.3 to psoc 4 and then i checked my already working program in the posc creator 4  it not even working wt all  just it make the device turn off immediately i dont able understand  can anybody please tell me why this is happening do i need make any changes in the psoc creator 4 

any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

prabhu

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I would suggest you to get in contact with Cypress directly: At top of this page select "Design support -> Create a Support Case", ask your question and upload the project bundle. Cypress will keep your files confidentially, nothing will be shown here in the forum.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Can you upload a workspace bundle of your project?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can i send you the project because it is confidential software  so could you propose me any ways to send the project in private

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

I would suggest you to get in contact with Cypress directly: At top of this page select "Design support -> Create a Support Case", ask your question and upload the project bundle. Cypress will keep your files confidentially, nothing will be shown here in the forum.

Bob

0 Likes