LM35 + PSoC 4 BLE Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I want to configure LM35 pin on the CY8CKIT-042-BLE.How to configure and make that work on the board?

Can i have any similar code working with the Analog pins on the BLE kit.

Regards

Srujani

0 Likes
6 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I cannot find an "LM35 pin" on the PSoC4 Pioneer BLE board. Can you be a bit more specific?

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bob,

I want to connect LM35 externally on to the cy8ckit-042 BLE. Can I know the steps to configure LM35 externally on to the board and read the analog values using the serial.

Thanks

Srujani

0 Likes
HeLi_263931
Level 8
Level 8
100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored 25 solutions authored

Read the LM35 data sheet - it shows you the connection that need to be made for the sensor. Then look at the PSoC ADC component data sheet, which explains how it works. There are also example projects available for the ADC.

Basically you run the LM35 with the Vcc of the BLE board, and connect Vout to an analog input pin of the PSoC BLE (which one this is is configured in the project itself).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

I would like  to know the connection for ADC for  external interface . I want to connect LM 35.

Please provide the connection CY8ckit-042 BLE.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum.

Keep to the steps hli supplied in a former post. There are no fixed connections for ADC, you have to specify the pis yourself.

Did you already install Creator 4.0 and your kit files?

Bob

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Srujani,

Could you please go through this example project. (https://www.hackster.io/22026/temperature-sensor-thermistor-psoc-2241ec) The project is based on CY8CKIT-059. But this should be helpful.

Regards,
​VSRS

0 Likes