Capsense one button example not opening

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ViTi_1549261
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hi,

I downloaded the capsense one button example from here

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce210291-psoc-4-capsense-one-button?source=search...

I tried to open it with PSoC Creator  3.3 CP2 (3.3.0.7343)

But I am getting following message:

Unable to open the project ".\CE210291_CapSense_P4_One_Button.cydsn\CE210291_CapSense_P4_One_Button.cyprj": Requested value 'CortexM0p' was not found.

Is it possible to open this example?

Br, Ville

0 Likes
1 Solution
ViTi_1549261
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hi Bob, Thanks for your answer.

I updated the PSoC Creator  to version 3.3 CP3 (3.3.0.9604) and example opens now correctly.

When following the instructions on CE210291.pdf 
and trying to enable the tuner by setting the macro TUNER_UPDATE_ENABLE to 1 in the main.c file. Following error comes on compiling:Build error: 'CapSense_TU_STS_RESTART_DONE' undeclared (first use in this function)

Seemed like example was missing declaration for "CapSense_TU_STS_RESTART_DONE" variable. I created such a variable and example is now running.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I successfully opened the project in both Creator 3.3 and 4.0. Did you expand the .zip into a new folder?

Bob

0 Likes
ViTi_1549261
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hi Bob, Thanks for your answer.

I updated the PSoC Creator  to version 3.3 CP3 (3.3.0.9604) and example opens now correctly.

When following the instructions on CE210291.pdf 
and trying to enable the tuner by setting the macro TUNER_UPDATE_ENABLE to 1 in the main.c file. Following error comes on compiling:Build error: 'CapSense_TU_STS_RESTART_DONE' undeclared (first use in this function)

Seemed like example was missing declaration for "CapSense_TU_STS_RESTART_DONE" variable. I created such a variable and example is now running.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ville.:

You are right. It Seems the example was missing declaration for "CapSense_TU_STS_RESTART_DONE" variable.
I checked CE210488 and CE210291 project.

CE210488:

you can find "  if(CapSense_STATUS_RESTART_DONE == CapSense_RunTuner())" in main.c. It use CapSense_STATUS_RESTART_DONE . it's declared in " CapSense_Tuner.h"

CE210291:

you can find "  if(CapSense_TU_STS_RESTART_DONE== CapSense_RunTuner())" in main.c. It's different from CE210488.

summary:

I think you can use "CapSense_STATUS_RESTART_DONE'' to replace "CapSense_TU_STS_RESTART_DONE"

0 Likes