PSOC5LP programming

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using a psoc5lp.The Creator cannot recognize this device. When  programming psoc5lp,I see a error“this device was recognized,but PSoC Creator does not support using it at this time”.

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Before this error happened,I had programmed a wrong program.I think this changed the flash of psoc. I want to know how to resolve this problem. Thanks!!

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Which version of Creator are you using? And are you sure that your chip is a PSoC5 LP

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use the creator 3.3. I am sure the chip is PSoC5 LP. Acctually, I have use this chip for there weeks. There is a website which describes a problem is similar to mine. But,its method cannot solve my problem。

http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/message-while-programming-psoc-4-device-was-recognized...

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Latest version for Creator is 4.0, for PSoC Programmer it is 3.25. I would suggest you to upgrade to latest

Check whether a firmware update is required for the Kitprog. Start PSoC Programmer and select the Kitprog. After some time (< a minute) the firmware version is checked via internet. After successful update remove the kit, count to 27 and re-plug the kit. Give the system some time to load and install the new drivers.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually,I have two PSOC5LP chips. I can use my another chip now. So I think this problem is not related to the Creator or PSoC Programmer.I believe I have changed something about my PSOC5LP chip. This causes the Creator cannot identify the PSOC5LP.

Thanks for you help!!

Pengcheng Hao

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

There is nothing you can change within the chip, but a toasted pin may cause this behavior. Check for shortcuts etc.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I changed a new psoc5lp chip, my PCB board can work normally.

0 Likes