Compiling examples in Linux with Cypress EZ USB Suit.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I've achieved to install the FX3 SDK on Linux Platform, but I've got an error when I'm trying to compile my project with the ezUsbSuit. This is the error I've got:

----------------------

17:08:47 **** Build of configuration Debug for project USB_VIDEO_CLASS_MT9D131 ****
cs-make all 
Cannot run program "cs-make" (in directory "/home/xxxx/SVN/xxxx/trunk/sw/usb_videoclass_mt9d131/Debug"): error=2, No such file or directory

Error: Program "cs-make" not found in PATH
PATH=[/home/xxxx/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/home/xxxx/Cypress/arm-2013.11/bin]

17:08:48 Build Finished (took 3ms)

----------------------

I've followed the instruction of the FX3_SDK_Linux_Support_0.pdf document to install everything.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I've solved the problem. The example I was trying to compile was built in windows 10 platform. si I had to change some properties of the project:

1º.- Porperties Project -> C/C++ Build -> Builder Settings -> Builder Type: Internal Builder.

2º.- Porperties Project -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> Build Steps -> Command: change from:

'${FX3_INSTALL_PATH}/util/elf2img/elf2img.exe' -i ${ProjName}.elf -o ${ProjName}.img -v

To:

'${FX3_INSTALL_PATH}/util/elf2img/elf2img' -i ${ProjName}.elf -o ${ProjName}.img -v

And now  everything works fine.

Best regards.

Ah I think I might love you

0 Likes