About doc AN204470-FM3 Family, Position Estimation of PMSM with Signal Injection

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

1) What's wff  and theta come from in Figure 9. Block diagram of PLL at low speed?

2)  Is there HFI demo board on sale? I want to buy one.

3) The HFI code is C language or lib?

Thanks a lot. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

1) What's wff  and theta come from in Figure 9. Block diagram of PLL at low speed?

A: wff isn't been used in the actual algorithm. theta is calculated by PLL inside.

A: No special demo board for HFI algorithm. The algorithm has been widely used for washing machine, refrigerator and drone product.

A: The algorithm is been implemented by C language.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

A: wff isn't been used in the actual algorithm. theta is calculated by PLL inside.

A: No special demo board for HFI algorithm. The algorithm has been widely used for washing machine, refrigerator and drone product.

A: The algorithm is been implemented by C language.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Could you please share the complete Manufacturer Part Number of the Motors, Listed  in Table-1 on Page 11 of the Application Note AN204470

Is there a source code / Eval Board  avaialble for the HFI Implementation . Could you please share the details.

Thanks

Ravi

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

what you said is that I want to say.

Does Cypress provide C source code of HFI algorithm?

0 Likes
bharadhwajas_91
Employee
Employee
First like received First like given

Please contact your local distributor for more information as some of the source code is confidential .

0 Likes