How to set remap in cy8c4125LQI-483

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear,

I was doing cy8c4125 the bootloader, did not use the official components, encountered some problems:
         1, how to do address remapping in cy8c4125 chip, as if the official did not give specific registers;
         2, how to do the address jump.
         3, how to understand. Scat file。

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Welcome in the forum.

Your questions seem to target assembly and not C-language. Dis you already read the "Cortex™-M0 Devices Generic User Guide" available from ARM website? This will probably cover some of your needs.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Bob,

I have read the "Cortex™-M0 Devices Generic User Guide" ,but no help!

Martin

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

OK, Martin. I am not natively English speaking as you, so I need some more explanation.

What du you understand by

• "address remap"
  •     
  • "address jump"
  •     
  • and where do you find a "scat file"
  •    

What exactly do you want to perform and why aren't you using Creator 4 as IDE for PSoC4.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bob,

The "address remap" is re-specify the address of the vector,";

address jump"is jump from the current address to the specified address area to run;

and the "scat file" be found in the psoc creator 3.3.

Martin!

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

My suggestions are follow the scat file format in the creator as a template when you create your file as you will not messup anything.  In order to understand the scat file format online resources are available. This one document provided by ARM : http://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.dui0474j/pge1362075650322.html .

For address jump this forum thread should be helpful : http://www.keil.com/forum/9123/

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes