PWM line and line_n alternatively start and stop

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DeAa_335316
Level 4
Level 4
First like received

Hello,

i am using CY8C4247AZI and i want to alternatively start and stop line and line_n.

In my project invert signal is require for that i am using both line and line_n. but i don't know 

how to stop line_n while line is running or generating PWM .

in next step i have to close line but line_n must be turn on and generate invert PWM..

Best Regard 

Deepak Aagri

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Use a mux and a control register. Even an XOR should work

Bob

0 Likes

thanks bob ..

i tried with DE-multiplexer but i am not able to configure it properly  . i getting problem with demux width connection(selector pin) , which is taking value from digital input pin and for more output it need bus connection i don't know how to provide bus connection . so i use 1x2 demux it need only one select line and changing demux output pin properly . but i want to control demux output in run time not by physical gpio pin . then i use digital  constant to change demux selector value but it won't solve my problem .

please help......

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi ,

i have one problem , i am working on simple project . In this project i use 7 seg display and keypad but my problem is that key pade one pin is connected to the 7 seg common pin and another pin uconnected to the Controller gpio pin through transistor so cant take  judgemet that it is work or not. 

0 Likes

Welcome in the forum,

but

Not a good idea to hijack a thread with quite a different topic for your use. Better create a new thread to get better help.

Bob

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

See this...

Bob

0 Likes