USB Composite (HID+UAC) did not work.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

I tried to add HID(Mouse) with USB Audio Class (MIC). Attached is the descriptor for High Speed configuration.

I did not get the 'CY_U3P_USB_EVENT_SETINTF' in CyFxUacApplnUsbEventCbk.  Windows shows this as composite device (HID & USB Audio).

What is going wrong? Is the descriptor fine?

0 Likes
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please check by adding the Interface Association Descriptors before the interface descriptors. The "Interface Association Descriptors" are used to indicate which all interfaces belong to one class (here HID or UAC). Please check and let us know if you face any problem (also, please do attach you complete firmware- unless we have it we will not be able to test it here).

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nishant,

Attached is the firmware image. The interface association descriptor is before any interface declarations. I still face same problem.

Note: The extension has been changed to get it uploaded here.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am not able to extract your file. Please check and upload again. 

>> For debugging your the issue, I will need the complete firmware source (just image file will not be sufficient) 

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nishant,

I am attaching the source as zip file.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Nishant,I use uvc and hid too,I can read hid data in windows7,But in window10 it lost some packages,and in ubuntu it cannot read any data(hid_open fail,I use hidapi in ubuntu),Can you tell me why?

Thanks a alot!

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am attaching one project which is developed for support UVC+MSC+HID using FX3S. You can remove the S-port/mass-storage settings and use this for UVC+HID application. Please test and let me know if you face any difficulty. Please mention what you mean by some "packages are lost". Please mention in detail what data you are loosing and when (is it consistent?, or the problem happens once in a while?)

0 Likes