New BLE component v3.30

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have noticed that a new release of BLE Component for PSoC has been documented at http://www.cypress.com/file/334116/download

but I am unable to upgrade my V3.20 component  in PSoC.

I am interested in using the Software HCI mode, to create a small test application for radio type approval.

Can you tell me when this version will be released ?

I want to use CyBle_HciSendPacket()  function to set the radio in modulated and unmodulated TX mode on a single frequency (Low,Medium,High channel) and in continuous receive modes.

Do you have a list of available HCI commands, an Application note that list the commands, or an existing example program ?

Thanks for your support.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The 3.3 component will be coming with a a future release of the PSoC Creator in the near future. The exact timeline is not yet confirmed.

For using the HCI Mode you can refer the CY8CKiT-042-BLE pioneer kit contents, It has an example named PROC_BLE_DTM. You can refer the pioneer kit user guide for details. An external CB tester is required.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The 3.3 component will be coming with a a future release of the PSoC Creator in the near future. The exact timeline is not yet confirmed.

For using the HCI Mode you can refer the CY8CKiT-042-BLE pioneer kit contents, It has an example named PROC_BLE_DTM. You can refer the pioneer kit user guide for details. An external CB tester is required.

Regards,

-Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes