CYBLE-214009-00 no SCB1_MOSI ?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear folks,

In a project requiring two master SPI modules we intend to use the CYBLE-214009-00.

In the documentation as well as in PSOC creator (v4 update 1, projects components are up to date) SCB1_MOSI is missing.

Am I missing some (obivous ?) detail or does it mean two SPI master modules are not possible with this chip ?

If so is there some workaround I could use to use this chip with my two SPI slaves ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Maximilien.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello Maximilien,

Due to the limited size of the Ez BLE modules, we cannot bring out every Port Pin of the silicon.  It is not a bug, we still support 2 SCBs,But only SCB0 can be used for SPI. SCB1 can't be used for SPI.

Thanks,

Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello,

Can you please attach the project/screenshot in which the MOSI is missing?

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Hima,

Here it is. I just created a new empty project targeted on 214009, added two SCB based SPI and assigned the first one to SCB0, the other one ca not have its MOSI and CLK pins assigned.

Maximilien.

0 Likes
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello Maximilien,

Due to the limited size of the Ez BLE modules, we cannot bring out every Port Pin of the silicon.  It is not a bug, we still support 2 SCBs,But only SCB0 can be used for SPI. SCB1 can't be used for SPI.

Thanks,

Anjana

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Anjana,

Thank you for this clarification.

We will try another way : using the same SPI block for two slaves which, for the moment, did not work well.

Is there some sample code about a SCB-based SPI master with two slaves ?

Maximilien.

0 Likes