CyU3PGpioSimpleSetValue reset

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am using the CyU3PGpioSimpleSetValue API in a DMA callback function to manually pull some control pins high or low. I have used CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride to claim the required pins back as simple GPIOs and this works as expected. The issue I'm having is that after setting the value of the control pins in DMA callback function, the pins get reset back to their initial value after a random time between 1-10ms. Is this due to the value only being set for the length of the callback, and if so is there any way to make the value set by CyU3PGpioSimpleSetValue persistent?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tested it using the attached firmware, I do not see any issue as such problem. Please refer the attached firmware to handle your GPIO signals.To test, program the img onto the FX3. The GPIO0 pin will be low here, transfer some data using the bulk out endpoint through control center, now measure the voltage on the GPIO-it should be high

Also, please make sure that the same GPIO is not be driven from the GPIF state machine as well.

Please let us know for any clarification 

0 Likes