Piconet

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I am new learning BLE and now I'm using the CY8CKIT-042_BLE PIONEER KIT, the question that I´ve

How can I create a piconet between 5 devices as slave and one master? I've read already that it's possible up to 7 connections. If someone knows about documentation that I can read, it'd be so usefull.

Thanks

David Caraveo

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello David,

Please note that currently Cypress PSoC/PRoC BLE device won't support multiple connections at a time.

So only option for a One Master - multiple slaves is to maintain a Time multiplexed connection strategy. So that the Master will connect to one device, transfer data, disconnect, connect to next device and so on.

If this suits your application, please refer the attached example.

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hello David,

Please note that currently Cypress PSoC/PRoC BLE device won't support multiple connections at a time.

So only option for a One Master - multiple slaves is to maintain a Time multiplexed connection strategy. So that the Master will connect to one device, transfer data, disconnect, connect to next device and so on.

If this suits your application, please refer the attached example.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Anjana

0 Likes