Input clock circuitry for CY2DL1504

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.

Where can I find schematic for evaluation CY2DL1504 or examples for input circuitry?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SudheeshK
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hello Valentin Buryak,

I have attached a document with reference schematics for input circuit of CY2DL1504 for different standards. Please check it and let us know, if you need any further help in this case.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Valentin,

We will check internally and update you.

Thanks.

0 Likes
lock attach
SudheeshK

Hello Valentin Buryak,

I have attached a document with reference schematics for input circuit of CY2DL1504 for different standards. Please check it and let us know, if you need any further help in this case.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I connect CY2DL1504 as AC-Coupled as Single-Ended Inputs? How can I realize Single ended input?

0 Likes
lock attach
SudheeshK

Hello Valentin Buryak,

I am pasting my response on tech support case #00319883 here again.

Input pins (IN0 and IN0#) of CY2DL1504 are biased internally as in the attached document. IN0 pin is biased at VDD/3 and IN0# pin is biased at VDD/2. So, we suggest you to bias IN0 pin close to VDD/2 by using external potential dividers. E.g. Connect a potential divider of two 1K resistors on IN0 pin, which will bias IN0 pin to voltage close to VDD/2 and you can connect your AC coupled signal to this pin. Or, if your AC coupled signal has peak to peak amplitude more than VDD/3, then you can connect it directly to IN0 pin without any external potential dividers. As the resistors shown in the diagram are semiconductor resistors, its value can change from device to device but their ratio will remain the same.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudheesh