Problem of programming the device Cy8C4146AZI-S423

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
VaSe_1494681
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I developed project for CY8C4146AZI-S423 but I cannot write it to flash using SWD programmer Miniprog3, because on the form "Select Debug Target" of PSoC Creator this chip do not shown. If I try to use PSoC Programmer, the same result - fields "Device Family" and "Device" are not accessible. I try to use Bootloader made my project bootable and using SW1 connected to P0[7] and pressed it before powering the device, but "Bootloader Host" of PSoC Creator told me "Unable read data from the target device". My project developed in PSoC Creator 4.0 Update 1 and I am using PSoC Programmer 3.25.0. The previous device I used is CY8C4125AZI-483 and the device successfully programmed via Miniprog3 and Bootloader  with the same project.

Is there any way to program CY8C4146AZI-S423 device?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
3 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

It is in the device list for the miniprog -03 . Have you updated the software to the latest versions.

0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Vasily,

It can be problem of the custom PCB if you are using one. Did you check that ? What are the differences between your previous hardware setup and current setup ?

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes
VaSe_1494681
Level 1
Level 1

Hi VSRS, thanks for the reply, custom PCB is good, I found the problem recently. The difference between my previous hardware was in chipsets. The new one has had the fully clear flash memory. When I write the new chip using C# example from Miniprog 3 examples, the new device became in visual state from all programs. Thanks anyway!

0 Likes