Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have CYALKIT-E02 Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacon Reference Design Kit.

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyalkit-e02-solar-powered-ble-sensor-bea...

Now I buy CYBLE-022001-EVAL EZ-BLE™ PRoC™ Evaluation Board.

http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cyble-022001-eval-ez-ble-proc-evaluation...

Is it possible to program and debug CYBLE-022001-EVAL with BLE-USB Bridge and Debug Board from CYALKIT-E02 kit?

How to connect it together if is possible?

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

I would get this The CYBLE-022001-EVAL board can also be programmed and debugged with the PSoC MiniProg3 Program and Debug Kit (CY8CKIT-002) and PSoC Creator. You may be able to program it with the BLE-USB Bridge and Debug Board, which uses the following Cypress devices: as it contains the CY8C58LP PSoC 5LP for KitProg programming.  To be sure I would get the MiniProg3 to be sure.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

I would get this The CYBLE-022001-EVAL board can also be programmed and debugged with the PSoC MiniProg3 Program and Debug Kit (CY8CKIT-002) and PSoC Creator. You may be able to program it with the BLE-USB Bridge and Debug Board, which uses the following Cypress devices: as it contains the CY8C58LP PSoC 5LP for KitProg programming.  To be sure I would get the MiniProg3 to be sure.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depending on how you are programming/debugging the CYALKIT-E02 Solar-Powered BLE Sensor Beacon Reference Design Kit, you might be able to do it, but like bobgoar said, I would go with a MiniProg3 to make sure it will work.

0 Likes