Multiple proximity sensors

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really trying hard to find help with being able to use dual or more proximity sensors over ble. A good start would be just being able to see an example of someone using two proximity sensors. I've tried to use the single ble proximity example on the PROC module as a basis for starting but I don't understand the valuables. Note that I am not trying to use two CapSense Components, just more than one pin as a sensor.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide...

Regards,
Kevin

0 Likes
1 Solution
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello Kevin,

If you have two sensors, you will need to have to send a bigger value (eg: uint16 instead of uint8) via the custom characteristics and this will be straight forward. Please let us know if you have specific questions. We do not have an example project for this right now.

Thanks,

Hima

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hello Kevin,

If you have two sensors, you will need to have to send a bigger value (eg: uint16 instead of uint8) via the custom characteristics and this will be straight forward. Please let us know if you have specific questions. We do not have an example project for this right now.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes