GPIF II Designer Freezing

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to run the GPIF II Designer software. Everytime I start it and either click to create a new project or try to open an existing one the app freezes. I can't do anything with it until I end it in task manager.

I feel like I need to reinstall the sdk, but I can't find any instructions on how to uninstall it from my computer. Any help would be great?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ended up opening a ticket. I tried it on another computer and it worked. So, it looks like it was something wrong with my desktop computer and not the software. I haven't fixed it, but that's most likely it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to uninstall and reinstall it. Same problem still exists.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suppose you are using the latest SDK version 1.3.3.

Please mention your PC specification, We have tested the SDK/GPIF designer, and we are not aware of any such problem. 

Can you check on a different PC of same specification? Can it be because of some changes in the OS registry settings? 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ended up opening a ticket. I tried it on another computer and it worked. So, it looks like it was something wrong with my desktop computer and not the software. I haven't fixed it, but that's most likely it.

0 Likes