Can someone here help me to port the CY5672 demo to IAR or KEIL MDK?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not familiar with PSOC IDE and the MiniProg3 always complain error then exit debug automatically. And I want to migrate this project to IAR and JLINK according to the export project guide, but with no success.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Would be much easier to use the IDE and the MiniProg3. Can you tell us what the error exactly is and what connections you made from miniprog to your PSoC BLE board? Screen snapshot could help.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems that there is some issue when compiled by MDK toolchian and debug in PSOC with MiniProg3, I switched back to gcc, can debug smoothly. The error just say the Miniprog or PSOC encount an error and should terminate the debug, no more detail.

Thanks you, Bob for your reply.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

When using low-power modes on the chips, it causes the debugger to dump the connection due to "lost signal" of a sort.

Otherwise, an issue with the clock might cause the debugger to crash? (Clock on the chip I mean)

0 Likes
sugac_3385211
Level 3
Level 3
5 likes given First like given

We are working on morata  LBEE5PA1LD-005 this particular SOC has STM32F412 microcontroller + CYW43438 mircocontroller,we want to integrate WICED SDK with existing IAR project.

Is thereany librariy file of WICED SDK ?

Is there any step to include the source of WICED SDK into IAR ?

Thanks,

Suresh

0 Likes