IntDefaultHandler Infinite Loop

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any reason (other than it is damaged) for a single module to get reach IntDefaultHandler?

I have two prototypes one seems to work the other dose not. I tried to use the Find Me example (attached) with similar results.

The call stack is as follows:

0 IntDefaultHandler() .\Generated_Source\PSoC4\Cm0Start.c 123 0x000003D4 (All) 
1 <signal handler called>() ?????? ?????? 0xFFFFFFF9 (All) 
2 CyBLE_Bless_RfRegWrite(reg32 * blessAddr = 0x402e10d8, const uint16 regValue = 88) .\Generated_Source\PSoC4\BLE_HAL_PVT.c 300 0x0000128C (All) 
3 CyBleStackMgr_SetClockParam() ?????? ?????? 0x00002B9C (All) 
4 CyBleStackMgr_BleSSInit() ?????? ?????? 0x0000291C (All) 
5 CyBleStackMgr_Init() ?????? ?????? 0x00001E14 (All) 
6 CyBle_StackInit() ?????? ?????? 0x00001BA6 (All) 
7 CyBle_Start(CYBLE_CALLBACK_T callbackFunc = 0x22d <StackEventHandler>) .\Generated_Source\PSoC4\BLE.c 477 0x0000062E (All) 
8 main() .\main.c 171 0x00000306 (All) 

Thanks,

S

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi,

I tried your project on my CYBLE-022001-EVAL board and I didn't find any issues. Means firmware don't have any problem.

Are you using a custom board? If then, there could be any board issue(Please share the PCB if you want us to review), otherwise the chip may not have soldered properly/might have damaged.

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi,

I tried your project on my CYBLE-022001-EVAL board and I didn't find any issues. Means firmware don't have any problem.

Are you using a custom board? If then, there could be any board issue(Please share the PCB if you want us to review), otherwise the chip may not have soldered properly/might have damaged.

Thanks,
Anjana

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anjana,

Thanks for the response.

It is a custom board and the firmware works on a identical board. I was just verifying that it is a hardware problem and I am not missing something in the firmware.

Best,

S